Hello sweet fellow bacon-bits!
Sooo I figured before I hop into bed to throw myself back to work tommorow, I figured I am gonna shoot you another lil' update.
Things have worked out the way I wanted them to during holidays. I managed to enjoy Fawnlings to the core and I also managed to abandon work and most thoughts about it. I plotted many things and I am super happy about how they turned out.
I am most happy about having made friends with LittleStarDancer
I am also particularly happy about the outcome of the Raven/Théemis fawn auction. Watch out for fawnbits of awesomeness
Skip the following if you are not interested in personal stuff:
Regarding my work... it is still not exactly clear to me, what I will have to take over.
Since my collegue has quit the job, I am now the person who knows the children of the respective class best and even though I will still not teach them as their class-teacher, this means, that I will most probably have to lead the parent-converences, since the kids reports are incoming, and the new teacher will not know the development and states of the kids well enough to manage that. So, there is definitely some work incoming that I need to prepare for, which is not normaly my responsibility.
However, this is not bothering me most. I am mainly just very, very sad - knowing that my colleague and very close friend will not be there tomorrow. I will come to my room, prepare for the day, check with all teachers I have to work with that very day, and then I will sit there and ask myself what to do, since until now that would be the moment when I head over into her classroom, have some smalltalk, discuss the newest happenings and just have time to enjoy her personality. But now its all different. Shes gone. Instead there will be a person (whos name I will have to look up before I leave tomorrow xDDD) who will stay for a week, before another person will come who will stay for... nobody knows. So that kinda sucks. I really miss my friend - already. And I dont want to go there tomorrow and stare into that hole - where she used to be a wonderful part of my everyday life.
Fawnlingstuff is back:
That was not actually what I wanted to catch up with xD.
As I said before: I managed to do those things I wanted to during holidays. I only have about three rps still in my inbox to read. The rest is caught up with. My current ongoing rps are mostly answered, and I will totally keep answering those, so if you have already recieved a starter or a reply from me within the last two weeks, your rp is on my priority list.
I have some other rps planned - we talked about them and I promised to write a starter, or I am waiting for you to write one.
I will continuously start with those I am on with the starters - just at my own pace and how I feel I can take them on.
Once I have the starters, I will contact you again with the link (even though you might already have it), so you dont have to worry about it until I tag you
- DodgerMD - I would love a quick short rp with Mordred (being a confused sweetheart visiting) as we discussed earlier. Should I start, or will you do so? --> I am also tempted to ask you for a Circe/Mika rp, but I guess I know the answer...
- geometric-harmartia - we have a doc for Sparrow and Lu. As we discussed, someone just writes a starter if he gets suddenly inspired - otherwise we may talk it over again. There is something else with Lu in tube that explains why shes in GM
- halloweendonkey - you have my starter for the Indy thing, right? If you need anything or don't know how to commence, just let me know
- MishfitMish - Theo and Mikaela - I am now not sure whether we are going or not to have Adwen as PC or NPC rather. This needs to be discussed with SilverEnvy09
- SilverEnvy09 - next to the above mentioned rp, which we have not yet discussed with you, we also have the question about Donnar - should we drop it since its hard for him to meet Théemis, or should we find a way to have them meet? Its definitely possible, just a bit complicated.
I ALSO am the one to write a starter of Aila sneaking to Adwen to prove her friendship - I will do that at some stage, though its not on my priority list, to be honest, since its really just an adorbs-bean-thing I hope you understand
- ariannacuppy - Yeah, I am sorry - you are really on the short end! But I am totally NOT forgetting Lady Badia's meeting with Jester where he gets her into the orchestra. I will write a starter, making sure her mother is nearby as NPC, just as we discussed. Its definitely on my to-do-list. Sorry for the wait!
- Ettid and Frostwalker - you just shoot me a tag when youre finished and I will hop in.
- HayleyWolf - I will totally work on our beautiful collab soon
We ALSO talked about having Lux and Jester meet, and have some ... Haven-thing-talks n' stuff, but I wanted to discuss their background first - this is not a high priority thing for me, since it can really happen any time for Jester - is that also the case for Lux?
With the Théemis wake-up-call thing, I would love to wait for what happens with Indigo first - also we have something on the long run with Dyrin that will need to be discussed - lots of spying incoming...
- Summir - Svari things have not happened yet and we also have not discussed yet, who will write a starter, or if any further arrangements need to be done before we start.
- sugisuga - Eeeeeh, we totally agreed to start JeyTech, but no further arrangements have been made. Letme know your preferences
So I THINK that I mentioned all those who are not having the rp already up and going with me.
If I owe you something, or have not mentioned you, or if I forgot something, please let me know!
That was it - just tagging everybody so you know - I am back to work guys!
So - lets see how things develope!
I love you all